Spider ILD01 Slope Mower
For more information click on this link –
For machine suitability and recommended retail price call Andrew on 0408 901 212.
The Spider is a remote controlled self-propelled mower for the maintenance of steeply sloping areas such as embankments, roadsides and hillsides; areas that are otherwise typically maintained by teams of brush-cutter operators or tractor-powered reach mowers. Although referred to as a mower, “it performs more like a remote-control slasher”, is a regular comment from those attending demonstrations. It capable of cutting waist-high growth, thick and wet kikuyu, weeds and small shrubs and plants. The Spider Mower cuts slopes up to 40 degrees with its 4 wheel drive lugged tyres, and up to 55 degree slopes with its optional winch system.
– Kawasaki FS 541V Vertical crankshaft V-twin air-cooled 4 stroke 2 cylinder engine, producing 18 hp at 3600 rpm
– The deck body and super structure is made from aluminium alloy to obtain minimum overall weight of 245 kg
– Cutting is done by 4 single mulching blade 780mm long (31 inches)
– Overall cutting width is 850mm (34 inches)
– The Spider Mower is capable of cutting on slopes up to 40 degrees under its own wheel drive
– Other than the clearing of an Emergency-Stop and engagement of winch operation; all operator controls are performed through the wireless remote control station
– The controller comes with a belt strap and is normally strapped to the operator as two-hand operation is required