TORO Workman® GTX Electric (07131TC)
THIS PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE ADDONS/SEATS. PLEASE SEE INSTORE FOR CORRECT PRICING/FREE QUOTE
The Workman® GTX is a grounds and turf crossover vehicle that boasts an unequalled combination of comfort, utility and control, making it simply superior to the competition. Its increased power, improved steering and exclusive suspension and braking systems make the Workman GTX the most versatile, practical and comfortable utility vehicle in its class.
The Workman® GTX features multiple configuration options, including front and rear attachments, a flat bed and a four-seat option. Take a closer look at the various configurations by clicking on this link and scroll down the page: http://torobydesign.com/gtx/
Out of stock
* Engine – 48V brushless AC induction drive
* Ground Speed – 25.6 km/h governed
* Front Suspension – Modified MacPherson strut. Adjustable Coil Over Shocks at all four wheels.
* Rear Suspension – Articulating swing arm. Adjustable Coil Over Shocks at all four wheels.
* Steering – Manual rack and pinion steering system with ergonomically positioned column. Steering wheel has 2.75 turns lock-to-lock with 35 cm diameter.
* Batteries – Eight Trojan® Advanced Deep Cycle 6V batteries featuring a single port fill system and water level indicators.
* Controller – 540 amps max with regenerative motor braking, roll-away protection, thermal cutback, sealed/waterproof, status light and three power modes.
* Charger – On-board high efficiency 1kW smart charger with 85-265VAC global input, temperature controlled, sealed & waterproof, remote indicator viewable at charge port. * Electric Motor – Brushless high-torque AC Induction motor with 5.0 kW continuous power.
* Cargo Bed – Width: 97.8 cm; Length: 101.6 cm; Height: 27.9 cm; Capacity: 363 kg
* Payload Capacity – 544 kg (2-seat with bed)
* Towing Capacity – 454 kg Class 1 – 32 mm receiver standard
* Tyres – 20 x 8-10, 4-ply
* Warranty- 2 year or 1500 hour limited warranty. Refer to operator’s manual for further details.